Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can any one help i need a complete disassembly guide for a P89 Special i would like to give this to my son for Christmass but i would like to put in a new spring kit from wolf

any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Frank [:0]

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Iowegan Thank you for the manual what i am realy looking for is a detailed instructions on striping down the gun complety so that i can put all new springs and new firing pin

Thanks

·
Registered
155 Posts
kicol, You could always hit "Borders" or one of the other large book stores and buy him J.B. Wood's Gun Digest Book of Firearms Assembley/Disassembly Part I: Automatic Pistols 2nd Edition. It not only has "Complete" takedown instructions for your Ruger P-85/P-89 etc. but 71 other handguns plus 250 Variants. Cost is $24.95............Dick

·
Registered
52 Posts
ebay has the complete takedown guide for around $10.50 just for p series pistols.look under radocy takedown guides.:)shipping and all around $13.50.will pay for its self the first time you use it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Jerry is this guide through?? or do you think i should buy the book that another member recomended SEE POST i do have other hand guns but i know how to strip them down completly

Thanks Jerry:D

·
Registered
401 Posts
OR... send it to Ruger... They'll do a full inspection and replace any parts for no charge. Turn-around my be a problem if you want it for Christmas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts