Ruger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been trying for several weeks to locate a ruger sr22 and i have had no luck in doing so. Does anyone know where i can buy a new one? Thanks in advance.

·
Delta2
1,588 Posts
Try online vendors. All you have to do is have the gun shipped to an FFL near you so you can do the transfer. It's a great little gun I really enjoy mine. Eats anything you put in it, however Ruger frowns upon anything hyper-velocity in the SR22

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
I have been trying for several weeks to locate a ruger sr22 and i have had no luck in doing so. Does anyone know where i can buy a new one? Thanks in advance.
I looked a few places for you, but no luck. You may have to wait till they catch up production.

Welcome to the forum from MO!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am trying to find one for my wife. She is going for her class 1/26/2013 and she cant handle any of my calibers. I am still trying to locate one. I have never bought any fire arms online and i really don't care too. Everyone in my home town says they are back ordered but that they have no idea when they will receive. This gun has been a major pain in my ass trying to find. But when i do. I think i will buy two of them ha ha

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had the same problem. After trying out a friends SR22 at the range...I had to have one and could not find one as everyone was sold out of them. I finally had to have one ordered for me at my gun store(which happens to be at the base exchange) because they sold out of their stock of SR22's in one day. My friend used Federal Bulk high speed ammo and I use Remington Golden(plated hollow points) and with the exception of one cartridge which failed to detonate on the fiirst strike, we have both experienced no malfunctions whatso ever in over 500 rounds fired each. The little gun just eats the ammo up and never misses a beat with that one exception of a failure to fire...which on the second strike, did fire. After 100 rounds I clean the bore and notice no fouling with lead but clean the barrel anyway and after 500 rounds I gave it a through cleaning even though it did not appear to need it.... included in that cleaning is a light spray of rem oil with teflon in the hammer pivot area and after a few minutes I blow that out with compressed air to rid it of excess oil.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gun.Broker has a few on there site. But i don't know if i wanna give someone i don't know all my money stuff. I have never bought a fire arm online so i don't even know how it works. Someone wanna share this info with me. Thanks

I think i seen one on there for $335 BUY IT NOW OPTION

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just bought one on gunbroker it ships out Monday to my local FFL. The gun, shipping, transfer fee, and background check fee still comes out to less than a local guy here wanted for the one in his store. Not my first transaction with gunbroker and last time was painless. I always use a credit card so there's more fraud protection than a debit card or cashiers check.

·
Registered
760 Posts
I purchased mine on Gunbroker.com and had it shipped for $300.

·
Registered
462 Posts
My LGS has 2 in stock.
American Gun
4901 East Silver Springs Boulevard #105, Ocala, FL 34470

Phone (352) 236-6664

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My dealer can get them for $299+tax But he said he was unable to get any because of production reasons. But i appreciate the links and will check them all out. Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts