Ruger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find a small fire extinguisher to have on my small boat with a small outboard. Not required by the coast guard but I want a USCG approved model. B/C, for gas or electrical fires. 2.5 pounds should do it. I basically know exactly what I want.

BUT I CAN'T FIND ONE ANYWHERE!!!

Home Depot. Cabelas. Bass Pro. Uline (the fire extinguisher people). Google. Coast Guard.

This is making me so mad. I hate it when I'm trying to search for something and just can't find it. Any advice? Anyone know of a place that has them? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I found one online and they wanted $33 to ship it! Because it was hazardous material. Go figure. A fire extinguisher, hazardous material. Wouldn't want it to catch fire or anything...

·
Registered
320 Posts
quote:Originally posted by EddieF

I found one online and they wanted $33 to ship it! Because it was hazardous material. Go figure. A fire extinguisher, hazardous material. Wouldn't want it to catch fire or anything...
Ahh yes ! Infinate wisdom at work !

·
Registered
304 Posts
Advanced Auto Parts, O'Reiley's Auto Parts, Autozone <- Any of these places will have small auto-fire extinguishers. These will work for your boat as well.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Heck Eddie, Just make sure you drink a lot of beer before you hit the lake. That way, you can put any boat fire out! :D

·
Registered
758 Posts
I think RV dealers stock them too.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
quote:Originally posted by kansas45

Heck Eddie, Just make sure you drink a lot of beer before you hit the lake. That way, you can put any boat fire out! :D
With his luck, a gust of wind would come up about that time and he would get a shower :D:D

·
Premium Member
2,905 Posts

Now ur talkin![:p][:p]:D

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
quote:Originally posted by JB

With his luck, a gust of wind would come up about that time and he would get a shower :D:D
Gosh! [:0] I hadn't thought of that!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts