Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a sling swivel kit for a 20 ga. shotgun and missing a hollow head allen wrench driven screw...also need a magazine cap screw/nut for a Mossberg in 20-----emailed he address on the package...undeliverable...called the number on the package and several yahoo listings...disconnected...what gives??? Website doesn't offer what I need and offers no way to contact them...what kind of company is this?

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
try uncle-mikes.com see if that will work for you, they my have just changed their home page. hope it works for you.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's the pages listed on the other address...thanks, Snuffy...still no contact phone and email...customer service button just lists retail outlets...guess they don't want to be bothered...there're other brands who'll take my money....

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
your welcome sheepdog, sorry it didn't work.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Michael's of Oregon (a.k.a. Uncle Mike's) is now owned by Bushnell. They also own Hoppes btw.

UNITED STATES
Bushnell Corporation
9200 Cody
Overland Park, KS 66214-1734
Important Phone Numbers:
In Kansas City area - (913) 752-3400
Consumers - (800) 423-3537
Dealers - (800) 221-9035
Fax - (913) 752-3550

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Amazing-thank you.....I just talked to Butler Creek customer service which is also now owned by Bushnell and a nice lady tried for 10 minutes to find what I needed, but the parts aren't available separately, she gave me the stock number and told me to order the whole set...I'm too hard-headed to do that, so I called Mossberg customer service, and told them what I was missing...they're sending me one for free...I remembered seeing a Mossberg NIB that had the swivels and all in the box...it pays not to take no for an answer....Bushnell has always been good at customer service....glad they got Uncle Mike's....thanks, Wuchak!!!

·
Registered
404 Posts
You're welcome Sheepdog. Glad you were able to get someone to send you the parts you needed.

·
Banned
700 Posts
Michael's of Oregon is a very responsible company. They're in a transition of sorts presently with the Bushnell deal.
You'll find their products to be first rate and once you "find them" they're very willing to help.

SD

1 - 11 of 11 Posts