Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Reloading Addict
10,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do I get the main forums page back the way it was with all the new posts on the right of the page? Or has it changed permanently.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
I was sort of happy to see it go, I had been having problems for a month or so and as soon as it was gone, the problems resolved.
Coincidental, go figure.....

·
Reloading Addict
10,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, so it's not just me. Alrighty then, Thanks a lot James.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
I have had intermittent problems over the past 2+ months.
Had an IT guy in who cleared my system and upgraded security.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I never had any issues and was actually thinking of writing a post about this very issue. I miss this feature and wanted it back. I enjoyed seeing what was new. Why do people have to try to win the "golden screwdriver" award by messing with stuff all the time? Can't they leave well enough alone?

:(

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts
Yep, it appears they've changed the layout. I kind of like it. I think it's a better use of space.

We'll probably have to wait a few days to see if the change is permanent or accidental.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Yep, it appears they've changed the layout. I kind of like it. I think it's a better use of space.

We'll probably have to wait a few days to see if the change is permanent or accidental.
Working great for me, all previous issues have been resolved. :D :D :D

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts
Working great for me, all previous issues have been resolved. :D :D :D
The pages do seem to load faster. Maybe those other gadgets were slowing things down.

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
i like the old page better with the most recent post on the scrolling right hand column. i want it back! dangit!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.