1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
Unless I'm overlooking something, it appears to be a standard #1RSI model. Still...not a horrible price although the chambering wouldn't be of interest to me.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unless I'm overlooking something, it appears to be a standard #1RSI model. Still...not a horrible price although the chambering wouldn't be of interest to me.
I guess I have never before seen a Ruger No. 1 with a mannlicher style forearm. 30-06 is not a chambering that would interest me either. But then I am a recoil wimp. I figured someone would be interested, so I posted the link. As to price - I have not seen many No. 1s under $1000 recently.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Nice price. I would be interested but already have two No. 1 Internationals in 30-06. I love the the full length stock. Here is one of mine with a couple other guys in 30-06. Thinking of recoil that Winchester 1895 has it.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice price. I would be interested but already have two No. 1 Internationals in 30-06. I love the the full length stock. Here is one of mine with a couple other guys in 30-06. Thinking of recoil that Winchester 1895 has it.
I never had one of those. I did have a browning Model 78 in 243 Win. It was a very light weight rifle and recoiled too much for me to control with my weak right arm.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts