Ruger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,271 Posts
Myself Blued or Stainless .... So long as it's a Ruger probably going to get one but I'm holding out for the 44 magnum and hopefully a 357 magnum ... I'm praying really hard on this one .... The pricing will probably be a little high I would imagine at first but we will see ..

· Registered
1,261 Posts
Myself Blued or Stainless .... So long as it's a Ruger probably going to get one but I'm holding out for the 44 magnum and hopefully a 357 magnum ... I'm praying really hard on this one .... The pricing will probably be a little high I would imagine at first but we will see ..
My plan now is to purchase a 357 lever next year to go w my new GP 100. Now it hopefully will be a choice between Henry and Marlin.

A rifle that I would buy for nostalgia sake / bucket list, would be the 336, 30-30.

· Registered
1,271 Posts
I had one of the old 336 Marlin's and let the stupid thing slip right out of my hands ... Me Calling It Stupid .... Me being Stupid let it slip out of my hands... There that's better ... It was a really great shooting gun and never jammed one time.... In life I guess you just have to do what a man has to do ....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts