Ruger Forum banner

Here's what I ended up with

3K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  Bountyhunter 
#1 ·
SBH 4 5/8" barrel .44 Magnum. As if you guys couldn't tell.
$345 otd. I think I did pretty good. The grips will be the first thing I shoot with this gun. [V] So if anybody has a set of wood panels for this gun that they aren't needing pm me please. :D

Here's one of him with his brothers. :)

One other thing, the loading gate is plumb colored. Anyone know why this is?

See less See more
#3 ·
I'm a moron! I was told at the gun shop that the set of grips I had for an OM Vaquero would not fit this gun. I was online looking for grips and read that the round trigger guard SBH uses the same grips as the BH. I know that the BH uses the same grips as my OM Vaquero so I ran upstairs and tried them. They were made by .41 Magnum. I have 2 sets. Here they are on my new SBH and on my OM Vaquero.

#13 ·
the grip change made the differnace for sure. About the loading gate something to do with the blueing process. flatgate from the other forum talked about that once. According to him that is suppose to bring more money from a true collector. But something tells me your not going to part with that one. And I don't blame you either.

#16 ·
Those are some beauties...

I am becoming very intrigued with the cowboy guns, only problem with that is once you start then comes the ranch, the watering hole, the hay barn, the pitchfork, and the manure, of course there is the horse, the saddles, the tack, then the cowboy boots and hats and gear.....oh, well, Let's get it started...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.