Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the forum and just wanted to pass onto everyone where to find some SR1911's. Just follow the link:

Semi Auto Pistols for Sale - Buy Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com

I've been waiting since March of last year to pick one of these wonderful masterpieces and just got mine SEPT 20th! That's over 18 months of waiting! A friend of mine turned me onto gunbroker.com AFTER I finally got mine. At this moment there are 53 SR1911's NIB listed anywhere from $675 to $819. There's even a consecutive pair listed for $1599.

So they're out there... I wish I would have seen this earlier! By the way, I've already been to the range with mine and this SR1911 is well worth the wait!
2" group at 45ft right out of the box! (After a good cleaning first) Does anyone really need to be more accurate than that?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Not horrible, but I'll wait until production picks up a little more and the price drops a bit more or I find a decent one used.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I can understand that... I just know A LOT of people have been waiting for a LONG time and there are quite a few on gunbroker.com.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey rammerjammer, from one Husker to another, no worries...(Grew up in Weeping Water NE. Just 35 miles south of you.) I'm a 21 year retired Navy Chief and I've got thick skin.

Just still seeing quite a few posts saying they can't find the SR1911. Just throwin' them a bone. Thanks for the warm welcome to the Forum though...

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
glad to see ruger is finally getting caught up.
Ruger may eventually get caught up, but they can easily sell everything they can crank out at full throttle, and that's with SR1911 sales prohibited here in California. Must be wonderful to have such a winner.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts