Ruger Forum banner

Hey Natalie!!!!

655 views 24 replies 7 participants last post by  stoble 
#1 ·
Why is there no picture of you in the "Let see some of our forum members". I know you can dig up a camera from somewhere. Come on and join us the gangs all there!!!

#3 ·
My picture

You spelled my name right this time Deadeye. Must have had Mattie's help. Lol :p

You guys I truly don't care if a person is gorgeous or ugly but I do care about their beauty of heart. Therefore, you're all okay with me.

My brother and I were talking about the pictures yesterday and I won't tell you his suggestion. He'd have to quit lurking and tell you himself. He can be so gross sometimes! He was cracking up laughing. He also entertains easily.

I thought about it but the only current picture I have is a side shot cause I'm at a party talking to my friend. Tomorrow may change that.

I'm no spring chicken anymore :( (sigh) and it's a constant adjustment. In my mind I still see me as I was at 30 but those dang mirrors ya know. Guys look in a mirror and they see handsome and virile no matter their age. Not so with girls. One large pore and they'll see it from a mile away and then stew and fret. . . (small exaggeration).

What if someone gets mad at something I say in the Minefield and hunts me down? No face and you're safe. This is my first and only venture into cyberspace. All of my other friends are real. :D I have never even been in a chat room. I email and go on the internet but never just to talk. This is my brother's fault and he knows it!;)

Don't be so picky, we have the same name. She too no longer looks so good. :D

#4 ·
Ok so does that mean your not going to post a pic? Sorry my ABCD is kicking in.

That reminds me of a riddle: Why did'nt Natalie woods take a shower on the boat?

Answer: Because she wanted to wash up on shore!!!

#11 ·
Natalie, that was a very hot picture of you! I just divorced this past summer. Maybe we can hook up. I am on my way to a function and will try to read the written part of the post later. Naturally, if you are married I am sorry to have written this. Of course if you are thinking about getting out!!

#13 ·
You goof ball. I was declawed a long time ago. I don't take offense hardly ever. I was just teasing you back. Relax - I'm cool. :cool:

By the way Stoble, I could probably be your mom. :eek: Not even sure Deadeye's my age since he's not grey. Yes, I'm married and happily so. He packs a gun and rides a Harley - drives me crazy sometime but I know a good thing when I've got it. :D

Stoble, the older guys realized that was Natalie Wood B4 accident. We used to be look-a-likes but I've held up a little better than she did.

#14 ·
What do you mean, "All of my other friends are real..."???? You mean I'm not real???? I'm a figment of my own imagination??? (A fermented figment, at that?) I'm crushed....but thanks for the pic you PMed me...you're a doll and your husband is blessed....the other guys don't really want to see it....we'll keep it secret....

#17 ·
What do you mean, "All of my other friends are real..."???? You mean I'm not real???? I'm a figment of my own imagination??? (A fermented figment, at that?) I'm crushed....but thanks for the pic you PMed me...you're a doll and your husband is blessed....the other guys don't really want to see it....we'll keep it secret....
Yikes Sheepdog, yes, I PMed it to you which would mean 'personal' message. :confused: Check out the dictionary for the meaning cause you might have forgotten. Some 'secret' when you blab it in the Tavern. And I'm supposed to 'trust' you. What a puppy. :rolleyes:

As far as 'real' goes, I didn't word that well at all. I'm real and you're real but I don't think you get to know someone online the way you get to know someone that you interact with in all different circumstances. I value your friendship or I wouldn't spend so much time being this silly chatty kathy.

I'm not upset with you in case I sound like it but I did trust you - silly dog.

#15 ·
Natalie, I am glad you are happy in your marriage. I am interviewing a prospect at this time.

About age. I'll give you some hints. In first grade I was in a single room that had grades 1 to 12 and one teacher taught all of us. My first car was a '56 Nash Metropolitian convertable and I hauled car parts in a '49 Studebaker 1/4 ton pickup, plus I went to graduate school in a '59 Ford Custom.

Therefore, just hearing your husband can ride a Harley is great news to me. Is it a 74 cubic inch bike? I have a bicycle in the basement that has a gas powered clothes washing machine engine so it could be ridden on the road.

This should help you some.

Yes, that is Miss Wood alright. Seems she was in that movie where she stripped. Saw it on my B&W TV!

#19 ·
Natalie, I am glad you are happy in your marriage. I am interviewing a prospect at this time.

About age. I'll give you some hints. In first grade I was in a single room that had grades 1 to 12 and one teacher taught all of us. My first car was a '56 Nash Metropolitian convertable and I hauled car parts in a '49 Studebaker 1/4 ton pickup, plus I went to graduate school in a '59 Ford Custom.

Therefore, just hearing your husband can ride a Harley is great news to me. Is it a 74 cubic inch bike? I have a bicycle in the basement that has a gas powered clothes washing machine engine so it could be ridden on the road.

This should help you some.

Yes, that is Miss Wood alright. Seems she was in that movie where she stripped. Saw it on my B&W TV!
Interviewing a prospect - hmmmm, never heard it put like that. Does she then interview you back? Who's the boss? How do you two decide if the interviews went well? What if one was happy and the other is not? Is there a pay scale? Huh, huh????? :confused:

What year did you graduate?

Your bike is more my speed. I get frightened riding with Rich. I hang on for dear life. Maybe if I dressed up my water with a little something, I'd get some fake courage going for me.

You're a very humerous fella. That's a gift you know.

#20 ·
Natalie, Mattie is very jelous that you would send some ratty old sheepdog a picture and not her. I think her feelings are hurt. I'm looking for a doggy therapist but scars like this may never heal. Right now she is curled up in a ball on the sofa. Well ok that could be the big breakfast she ate, only time will tell.

#22 ·
"Ratty ole sheepdog"?? I'll have you know I've pooped in better yards than you've been allowed into....I travel in fine circles...'course I step in a lot...working on that part......Natalie was right...common canines wouldn't appreciate her picture...I have to go now, going to Home Dippy to get a light that complements the frame I have it in....there's a small button on the bottom of the frame that plays "Some Enchanted Evening"...I think a soft purple light would be right.....

#23 ·
Natalie, interviewing was a term for dating. She is actually the first girl I car dated to the movies. Silent films you know. Ironic we got back together.

Who said anything about graduating?

Thanks for the compliment about humor. It keeps some family laughing and my girlfriend wondering what's wrong with me. But I don't think she is ever scared. Not even worried about the gun love. Maybe it is because she works for a DA.?

#24 ·
Better be good to her...she might get you set up and sent up!!!! Neat that y'all knew each other long ago...this pup's a hopeless romantic...my idea of an epic film is "Sleepless in Seattle"...keep us informed on progress.....

#25 ·
Thanks Sheepdog. I liked that movie also. Can't beat Tom and Meg can you?
In high school I had really wanted to have an official dating relationship with her but her mother just died of cancer and she didn't seem to want a boyfriend so I was bothered in the loss. After these decades we get back together at the school reunion. I'll be glad to let you know anything significant about progress. Weekends are our time now as she lives in S.C. and I am in N.C. Good girl.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.