Ruger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
jlweems
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever eaten at a place called Charlie Mitchell's in Tulsa (and Broken Arrow)? My brother took me there a few times when I was out there on vacation. They had a great ribeye sadnwhich. I haven't been out there since '93; so, it may be gone or rundown now. I wasn't able to find anything about them on google.

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Got to take my Daughter back there on Dec. 27th. to get her Cast taken off. I'll check on it. Always interested in finding a new place to eat. If you are ever in this area we have a couple of good places to eat. Warehouse Willie's on main street in Poteau is a good Steak and Sea Food Restaurant, and Wild Horse Barberque South of Sallisaw on highway 59 south is another. Thanks

·
jlweems
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
quote:Originally posted by KP97DC

Got to take my Daughter back there on Dec. 27th. to get her Cast taken off. I'll check on it. Always interested in finding a new place to eat. If you are ever in this area we have a couple of good places to eat. Warehouse Willie's on main street in Poteau is a good Steak and Sea Food Restaurant, and Wild Horse Barberque South of Sallisaw on highway 59 south is another. Thanks
I'd love to go back out there. Eastern OK is one of the places I'd love to live, but I can't get my wife to move 3 hours from home much less 14 hours.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts