Ruger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sheepdog brought theses guns to my attention in one of my other threads and I looked them up. I got this one for $450 with everything but the instruction manual. I didn't see where I could download one so if anayone can help me out I'd appreciate it. It's a .45 ACP Tactical model. Looks like it's never been fired.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
very nice find , i really like mine they are very accurate , now the sights will be set up for the 6oclock, sight pattern if you need any help with it let me know

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have a .45ACP service model and a 9mm service model. I like them so much I've even been thinking about getting the XD 5" tactical .45ACP. But then, I also want the Ruger GP100 4". I already have the 6", and 2 SP101's. See, there's no end to it.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
very nice find , i really like mine they are very accurate , now the sights will be set up for the 6oclock, sight pattern if you need any help with it let me know
I'm taking to the range tomorrow if the weather isn't to crappy. It's snowing again now. :rolleyes: I'll post a report and if I have any questions I'll hunt you down when I get back. :D

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a .45ACP service model and a 9mm service model. I like them so much I've even been thinking about getting the XD 5" tactical .45ACP. But then, I also want the Ruger GP100 4". I already have the 6", and 2 SP101's. See, there's no end to it.

I know how it is. I just bought an SP101 a week ago. It's going to the range tomorrow too. This is the only Semi I own. I almost got the SR9, but really wanted the .45.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yes, that gun is reliable, and it will hold 13+1. Can't beat that! Sometime later on when you can, I recommend getting the TRL-1 light for that gun. The middle of it is point of aim. You won't regret buying one. They are metal , well made, and shine bright.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, that gun is reliable, and it will hold 13+1. Can't beat that! Sometime later on when you can, I recommend getting the TRL-1 light for that gun. The middle of it is point of aim. You won't regret buying one. They are metal , well made, and shine bright.
Just looked them up. $105. That's an expensive little light. Looks good though.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yes, it is...but it's worth it. You won't regret it, I promise. Just wait till you can afford it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts