Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks,

Just joined the group. Currently, Active Duty Navy stationed overseas in Yokosuka Japan. Excellent to be part of this forum. Miss the USA and all the freedoms we have there, especially when it comes to Shooting sports.
Thanks to all the Veterans who made and continue to make this possible, and to their families who serve "behind the scenes"!!

V/R,
NavGoat

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
A big welcome to the Forum from Georgia!!

Enjoy the many flavored Kit Kats.

·
Registered
9,922 Posts
Hey Folks,

Just joined the group. Currently, Active Duty Navy stationed overseas in Yokosuka Japan. Excellent to be part of this forum. Miss the USA and all the freedoms we have there, especially when it comes to Shooting sports.
Thanks to all the Veterans who made and continue to make this possible, and to their families who serve "behind the scenes"!!

V/R,
NavGoat
Thank You for serving ... and welcome to the forum from the Buckeye State! Go Bucks!

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Welcome aboard Amigo!

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,890 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
544 Posts
I'd like to personally welcome a fellow-sailor. I was in Yokosuka (Civilians never get the pronunciation right, do they?) I was there in late October 1970. I looked at Atsugi for possible extension of enlistment, but decided to separate and head for school, instead. I admire you, and respect your service. Be safe, always.
ADJ-2, from dry, dusty, West Texas.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Welcome from Shreveport, La.

I spent 2 weeks on R&R at Christmas time in Yokosuka in 1969. Man was it cold for somebody from Louisiana.

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida.

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Welcome from Brooklyn, NY.

·
Life is good
4,866 Posts
Welcome to the forum.