Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm very happy to have found this forum and looking forward to all the collective knowledge and experience within.
Now, a situation that is beyond me.
I have a Tac Sol "X-Ring", and for those who don't know, it's an aluminum and somewhat more precision 10/22 Ruger based variant. And loads of tight grouped shooting however...
After running 1000 rounds tops through her it started failing to eject then soon after would jam up during the end of it's reload cycle.
The company was really quite awesome and sent me a ton of parts from firing pin to breech block, springs etc. I put a couple hundred rounds through it last night at my range, not a one thing wrong. SO...
Seeing that Tactical Solutions didn't SAY what was wrong in the first place I'm left thinking it'll happen again or did the use of loose rounds that sometimes literally spin with ease in the cartridge mess up the rifles high tolerance fit to where it started jamming? Or, did I miss it completely?
If you have an idea, please let me know. I'd be mega grateful. Thx!

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,890 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
17,275 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Probably only they (or someone with the same gun and same experience) can answer your question. Welcome from NW Georgia.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Welcome to the forum from southern Arizona!
Might get some more feedback if you post your question in the 10/22 forum.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the greetings and heads up to where I'll have better luck with responses. It's not so funny after it was all added up as a package, pretty steep coin for what may possibility be a rifle money-pit. ha ha.
Thanks friend.

·
Super Moderator
16,338 Posts
Accutron ... Welcome from SW Ohio ... Glad to have you aboard!

You'll generally find knowledgeable & helpful members here on most subjects. As said earlier, I would recommend posting your question in the Ruger 10/22 Rimfire - Ruger Forum section for best results :)

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Welcome from Brooklyn, NY.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.