Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the forum, but not to Rugers having had them for over 20 years now. I enjoy both stock Rugers and custom works and use both types for hunting, target, self defense and plinking. Be it rifles or handguns I have really enjoyed my Rugers over the years and it is nice to find another place on the net where Ruger fans can get together and talk about them. I don't usually say much, preferring to just pull up a chair, sip a cup of joe (or once in a while something stronger) and sit a spell. So, thanks for having me over....RW

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Welcome aboard! Glad you found us. Make yourself at home and enjoy the Board. If you post in the Coffee Shop I bet Sheepdog will buy your coffee. If he don't I will. :D

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
OH Lord, Another wolf, I guess that's better than the dogs.
Welcome to the forum from down here in Louisiana, hope you enjoy your stay and jump in anytime.
Glad your here and hope you stay around for a long time.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Welcome to the forum, better start to practice up on your splatter control while browsing. Some of these guys can get pretty humorous.... :D

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Greetings Ravenwolf,
Warmest of welcome from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship and are active in the forums,great people here and as you well know great guns,
again welcome,
peace

·
Registered
362 Posts
Welcome to the board. I am also the same way. I haven't posted very often, but am constantly reading and soaking plenty of useful knowledge. I am green with envy about your custom rugers. Someday:)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone. You really know how to make a guy welcome. Really, let me buy you coffee. This looks like a nice place to sit a spell...RW

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
it is and we are glad to have you sit a spell with us.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Welcome fro W. WA.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts