Ruger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been around for 70 years & collecting Ruger No 1 for 30+. Just about ready to publish new book. Do you have anything I should add to it?

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Welcome aboard! Glad you're here. Are you talking about Rugers # 1, or Ruger being # 1. Think they both apply. Hope you enjoy it here. :D

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
X1Proto,
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship here and are active in the forums, great people and great guns, oh, and where are the photos of all those Rugers,[8D] once again, welcome,
peace

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy the forum, jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome! tell us more about the book!

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Welcome aboard from the Bluegrass State, glad you could come aboard and join us. :D rugerforum.net and taurusarmed.net are my two favorites.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I have been away from the forum for a couple of weeks for a wedding and vacation. So a belated welcome from Shawnee, Oklahoma via upstate New York (Poland, NY). A book on Rugers? What are you looking for?

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
quote:Originally posted by 15AcreWoods

I have been away from the forum for a couple of weeks for a wedding and vacation. So a belated welcome from Shawnee, Oklahoma via upstate New York (Poland, NY). A book on Rugers? What are you looking for?
I've been working on a new book about the Ruger No 1 for over 10 years. I still could use more SN info and complete description with photo's about the early rifles ie non-prefix and the later special runs. The more info the better to determine the variations and productions. Send me what you have and I'll try to work it in.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.