Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found this site recently. I grew up around Rugers as my Dad was a "Ruger Guy". I got my first Ruger when I was 16, a Ruger 10/22. It was a step up from my first .22, an old Remington single shot bolt action. What a difference!

My first handgun was a Ruger MKII and my first CCW gun was a Ruger SP101. I have owned some others along the way, a Single-Six, GP-100, a Blackhawk, a P89 and a P91. In centerfire rifles, both the Mini-14 and a Mini-30.

A couple of days ago, I bought a P345 and today I took it to the range for the first time. Even though I am quite fond of my 1911's and my XD45C, that P345 shoots VERY nice and I now have a Ruger in my line-up of carry .45's :)

In plinking and target .22's my MKII slab side is my hands down, all time favorite.

From what I have seen so far this looks like a place with a lot of nice folks and I am looking forward to joining in!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
welcome!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota. You'll enjoy the company here.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here, jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you all for the warm welcome! This really does seem like a very nice site and I am looking forward to jumping in and getting to know everybody! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.