Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, i'm from New Castle De. and work as a Firefighter/EMT for a local department. 12 year Ruger man starting with a SP101 and currently enjoying a P89 and a recent purchase of a S&W Sigma 40( jury is still out on this) ...I have 2 wonderful daughters 1, 5yrs and 1, 3 weeks and hopefully when their hands get a little bigger they can enjoy the 89 too.:D Been lurking for a while and this seems to be one of the better sites i've seen or as my grandfather would have said seems to be good people here.....

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Welcome from KY! I work in a hospital and get to see a lot of the EMS guys, and I appreciate what you do sir.

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Welcome aboard. Glad you're here. Make yourself at home and enjoy the Board. I have a 3 week old Granddaughter. Already looking forward to teaching her how to shoot. :D

·
Registered
704 Posts
Welcome from "NEW CASTLE", Penn. :D

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
My hats off to you for the job you do. Need EMTs and firefighters, and glad to have you a member of the forum. Big WELCOME from Louisiana.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here, jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
shadow3612,
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship here and are active in the forums, great people and great guns, once again, welcome,
peace

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
welcome glad to have ya with us

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Welcome Mah fren a large Cajun welcome. Ah sure am pleased for you to meet me. Please do not hesitate to post any new information or questions you may have or aquire in the future.

·
Premium Member
2,977 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NE Kansas. Glad to have you and I also respect your chosen profession.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.