Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I just found this forum yesterday. I have joined quite a few gun forums, but this is already becoming one of my favorites. It just seems to be a friendly forum.

I am a retired Air Force enlisted person - now a software engineer for a major company. My hobbies include computers, guns, and my family. I have six kids (2 of mine, 2 of hers, and 2 of ours), but we are down to only 1 left in the house. I haven't been into guns in years, but recently got interested again when my father passed away and left me his collection.

I look forward to meeting some great people on this forum. While I will probably start out not posting much, I hope to get more active as I get more experience.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
dacsoft
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here, jump right in anytime. Thank you
for your service to our country.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome from Texas. Jump in anytime to post as input is always appreciated.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
welcome glad to have ya with us.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Another welcome, yeh it's friendly enough here. Just stay out'a the diner with wet feet, and try to limit yourself to one slice of pie...:D

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
quote:Originally posted by 2Late45

Another welcome, yeh it's friendly enough here. Just stay out'a the diner with wet feet, and try to limit yourself to one slice of pie...:D
[8D][8D][8D]With Sheepdog around----you will only GET one slice of pie!!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
coffee tastes better when Mis Molly pours it fer ya. Who needs pie after that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts