Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I just joined the forum as I'm a new Ruger owner of a SR9c. Althought I haven't been an owner nor fire for over 15 years, so far after almost 200 rounds this past weekend, I'm very happy with feel and accuracy of this gun and look forward to being a part of the forum.

Raul

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
Welcome from a former Floridian.
Thru most of the 80's I lived a few miles from Miramar. I bet it's changed allot since then. Glad to have you aboard.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Welcome from the Mountain State of West Virginia

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome from a former Floridian.
Thru most of the 80's I lived a few miles from Miramar. I bet it's changed allot since then. Glad to have you aboard.
I've lived here for 17 years and back then Miramar Parkway was only a one way street with parts of it unpaved and today its four lanes and it runs all the way west to 196th Ave almost to 27 with property north and south of it...so yes it has changed a lot!!

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
I've lived here for 17 years and back then Miramar Parkway was only a one way street with parts of it unpaved and today its four lanes and it runs all the way west to 196th Ave almost to 27 with property north and south of it...so yes it has changed a lot!!
I left that area in Jan 89. I've been back twice since. Last time was 05 or 06. I'd probably have to get a map to find my way around there today. To think I knew it like the back of my hand.

·
Republican!!!
11,412 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Phoenix! The SR9c is a great little gun!

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.