Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across this forum on accident, but glad I did. I have already gleaned a lot of info prior to joining, but thought I may be able to help someone else out as well. I don't claim to be an expert on anything, but I am not new to firearms or related topics. I have been doing a little Duracoating and building ARs. I have or have had quite a few firearms, so I may be able to lend a hand if it is something I have experience with. I have a degree from THE Ohio State University in Forestry, Fisheries and Wildlife Management (with specialization in fisheries and wildlife science) and have been a Hunter Ed instructor with the ODNR for the last 6 years. In addition, I have been a staff/hunting guide with America's Freedom Lodge for the last 6 or 7 years. (we are a non-profit organization that takes disabled vets hunting and fishing at no cost to them)
Anyway, blah blah blah...Just wanted to introduce myself.

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
CARSON-WEST - 2016
6,784 Posts
Welcome, fellow Buckeye.

Lime green Fox, as in Fox body?

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no...I was wearing a lime green Fox racing hat many years ago when I needed to make up a screen name for something else. It has stuck. (I also did motocross when the body was young and in shape - before screws and titanium plates. haha)

·
CARSON-WEST - 2016
6,784 Posts
Gotcha, thought maybe you had a lime green foxbody mustang. :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gotcha, thought maybe you had a lime green foxbody mustang.

No..used to race those mean green machines. I have gone blue now. YZ250:D

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum from upstate NY.

·
Registered
17,101 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle. Thanks for working with the Veterans. MXers have steel nuts.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Lots of us Central Ohio guys here. Im out on the west side myself. I may have a few questions for you when I look at duracoating my 870.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Welcome from mid-coast Maine.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.