Ruger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just checking things out, I started a part time job as a range officer at a local shooting range and bought a new ruger kp345dpr shortly after I started. it is one sweet peice. The owners of the range allow their ranger officers to carry during their shifts, and as I had worked with Brinks armored transport service a number of years ago, I get to take advantage of the privilige. Considering that I have never fired a .45 before, I was pleasently suprised as to how comfortable and controlable the P345 is. Only range ammo is allowed at the range, Win. WinClean 185 grain FMJ. For home and in case I go to a outdoor range, I bought a box of Win. 230 grain hollow points.

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Welcome aboard Tyler. Glad you found us. Make yourself at home and enjoy the Board. Since you work at a Range, you ought to get the chance to put that P345 through the paces. :D

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here. Jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
welcome glad to have ya with us

·
Registered
704 Posts
Another welcome, gotta be nice to have your own indoor range... :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
It's a privilege to have you among us!

Welcome.

·
Premium Member
2,905 Posts
Welcome from NE Kansas...glad to have you with us. You're preaching to the choir in my case. Right now I have 2 KP345s - one's a safety model and the other a decocker. They are my all-time favorite semi-autos.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts