Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys !
My name is Rick and I live in Ohio, I am 52 years old and I am also retired.
My interests are g-hog hunting for the area farmer's and reloading. I also just got in to trap,skeet and sporting clays shooting with my buddy next door.
My other interests are my wife and two daughters that live out of town and are 6 year old grand daughter that lives with us and I just about forgot are dog name Scruffie.
Yes guys I live in a house full of girls and believe me they keep me going and on the road all of the time. I think I work harder now than when I was working for a living.

Hope to get to know your guys alittle better in the days to come.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Welcome Rick. I married the youngest of five girls, I know all about "On the run"... :D

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Welcome aboard. Glad you're here. Make yourself at home and enjoy the Board. Maybe we can give you a little exile here from all the Girls. :D

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
welcome glad to have ya with us.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Ron Honner what part of SD you in ?
I was just out that way a week ago in a town called White River.

Hi to you other guys to.

Sorry I haven't been on hear much. We been doing stuff with are 6 year old grand daughter over the 4th.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Hi Rick,

I live in Yankton, SD, about 30 miles north and another 30 miles west of Sioux City, IA. I am about 200 miles SE of White River. Good prairie dog AND pheasant hunting in the White River area.

The drive on the hiway just west of White River toward Rapid City, SD is very pretty. It is on the "backside" of the Badlands of South Dakota. There are few prairie dogs along the way. We stop to take pictures of the "back of the Badlands" all along that stretch of highway, both going and coming home from the Black Hills. Don't want to have a flat tire or car trouble along there. It is in the middle of nowhere.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The last time I was in the Badlands was 32 years ago. I may need to go that way again some day and check it out again.
I was in the White River area for PD hunting a week ago. I had my ruger 204's out there and I really like them. They really did a number on them PD's. I took out some of my other rifles to shoot but I never go them out of the truck after shooting this Ruger 204. I have two of them now. So now that I am home I am selling some of my rifles that I just haven't shoot all that much.
I have a Ruger KM77VT target in 22-250 for sale right now.
So if you know of anyone that's looking for a really nice Ruger KM77VT in a 22-250 send them my way...........I have a really nice one for sale and its just like new.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here,jump right in anytime.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts