Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Bet I'm longest distance away from most of you guys :D
Introducing: my first name is Jaap, I've been shooting for 30-odd years now. Used to work parttime for the Netherlands Ruger importer way back, but never bought one. Until recently: I've just bought me a 10/22 two weeks ago. Now just waiting to cut through all the red tape. Getting a new gun added to your license is quite a task over here. Hopefully finishing it this week, and picking the gun up next weekend from the gunshop.
Already found some helpful insights for completing my new gun, specifically the scope: it's going to be a Nikon Prostaff 3-9x40 Rimfire. Good scope for the money as I read it.
My other guns: Glock 17, Glock 27, AR15, H&K PSG1 (yes, really!)
Looking forward to learning more on these forums!
Best regards,
Jaap.

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
Welcome from Texas! Responsible, law abiding gun owners are never too far apart.

·
Registered
12,990 Posts
Welcome from central Kansas.

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
Welcome from Mississippi

A truck manufacturer in the Netherlands is part of the company I work for. Whenever we have a group over from Eindhoven we have learned a trip to the gun range is quite a hit.

Welcome to the Forum. Also I have a prostaff rim fire on my sr22. I have one piece Burris PEPR rings and it has performed flawlessly.

·
Super Moderator
16,260 Posts
jaap ... Welcome from SW Ohio ... Glad to have you aboard!

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Welcome to the forum Jaap. Sounds like you have a nice collection of firearms. Enjoy the forum, it's big and always something going on.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Welcome from mid-coast Maine, just across the pond from you.

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.