Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
New here but not new to Rugers. I started out back in the 70's with Blackhawks and now have owned Service Six types, GP and SP, P89, P95, LCR (both .38&.22), MKII .22s, 10/22. I think that's all. I don't have them all anymore, but I like Rugers.

I never really had any problems with Rugers, I did sell off an SP .22, with 2 tight chambers where I had to punch out the cases with a dowel. I hear some of the newer models are having QC issues. I do like the older SP over the new ones. The hammer just looks cheap on the new ones.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome from the Metromess North Texas.

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,890 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Texan in H-town...

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
A big welcome to the Forum from Georgia!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Welcome from the Bootheel of Missouri,,,my older brother lives in Wichita Falls, he retired from the Air Force down there...My other brothers and my sister and I were all down there a few weeks ago, went to the shooting range at Burke-Burnett....

I went to two tech schools there....sucky base,,sorry..

L-R: Brother Mark, aircrew life support, USAF. Brother Buddy, USAF medic in Vietnam. Brotehr Mike, retired USAF major, mostly supply. Myself....old AMMO troop...

I ask you, what kind of shooting range doesn't allow drugs, alcohol or explosives..I mean really.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Hello and welcome from Indiana! :)

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Welcome to the forum

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.