Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had this forum recommended to me by members of another, who admired my work on Ruger revolvers. Especially the chopped 454's I build for Bear Carry here in the North. I am a professional pistolsmith in Canada, and although I specialize in 1911's, I do enjoy the big revolvers by S&W and Ruger.

Anyone tell me how to go about posting pics on here??

Here's a link, if that works :)

Best regards
Gunnar

·
Registered
557 Posts
Glad you're here, welcome to the forum, eh! New guy buys cigars. :D

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!!! You're gonna have a lot of fun here--and we'll learn what you know, too---first question-what's 7X61--new one one this old dog??

·
Registered
557 Posts
quote:Originally posted by sheepdog

Welcome to the forum!!!!! You're gonna have a lot of fun here--and we'll learn what you know, too---first question-what's 7X61--new one one this old dog??
I'll make a guess that's it the 7X61 Sharpe & Hart he's refering to.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Welcome! Glad to have you!

Posting pictures is disgustingly simple. Go to http://photobucket.com/ and set us an account. You can then upload all the pictures you want from your computer, and then all you do is highlight the IMG line under the photo, copy the highlight, and paste it onto the Message window at Rugerforum, and that’s it!

I’m a retired trucker, and if I can do it, anybody can!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Welcome aboard. The recommendation you got was correct, this is a great site. It's great to have a professional pistolsmith around, we look forward to your comments and insights.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome Fellow Canadian to the Ruger Forum, Lots of great people here! So where abouts in Canada ya located? Hope ya enjoy your stay!

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Welcome from Northeast Kansas. Glad you joined us.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.