Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I'm a new member. I currently own a Ruger 77 in .308 (and a fine deer rifle it is). In the past owned a Security Six in .357 magnum and for a couple of years the 10/22 model that was chambered in /22 magnum. The revolver and the M77 were and are wonderful guns. Never got the .22 mag to function very well, even after sending it back to the factory.But that's life.

I'm doing some window-shopping for a revolver (and working on the required permits), and it'll probably be one of the Rugers.

One of my dreams is to take the M77 on an Elk hunt--fair chase and on horseback. I'm saving my pennies:)

My best to all--I've been enjoying the forum while lurking.

Jeff

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
welcome from Texas.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Welcome from W.WA. CO is good country for Elk, one or two been bound in WA also, have a good hunt.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
welcome glad to have ya here with us, be sure to share the hunt with us, we do enjoy good hunting stories.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Welcome,I know what you mean about saving those pennies. It always seems to take a few more to do anything these days..

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy your stay here,glad to meet you, jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, thanks to all for such a warm welcome! The elk hunt is faaarrrr in the future, but one o' these days . . .

Best,

Jeff

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota Jeff.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts