Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet. Been happy with "ours". Bought it for Mrs. Dannylikewingy.....but we all know it was just an excuse for me to get another snubby.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I thought the most interesting part of the whole vid was around the 8:30 mark where you can really see the difference between the magnums and the 32S&W rounds. (And these were the milder magnums compared to the 100gr load.) Also he short stroked it once around that point which I have done a couple of times with my LCR357. Overall, I'm still glad I got the 357 instead of the 327.

·
Registered
9,924 Posts
I thought the most interesting part of the whole vid was around the 8:30 mark where you can really see the difference between the magnums and the 32S&W rounds. (And these were the milder magnums compared to the 100gr load.) Also he short stroked it once around that point which I have done a couple of times with my LCR357. Overall, I'm still glad I got the 357 instead of the 327.
I have a Single Seven in 327 and have run the full line of ammo thru it. 327 fed mag, 32 h&r mag, 32 s&w short, 32 s&w long and you are right there is a marked difference between the mags and reg 32 s&w.

I thought about the 357 but I don't have one so that would be an additional ammo supply to keep up with. With me having the single seven it just seemed like the simple choice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts