Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
I doubt it was for showing "assault weapons" as there are numerous other videos on youtube showing them.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
:eek: What ??? Does that mean that cars & trucks are next ?? They(cars & trucks)kill more people than guns ! Armies , war, disease ?

·
Registered
686 Posts
Damn.

To bad "www.yougun.com" is taken :)

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Interesting coincidence but the channel was red taped te same day as BO's EO. Just say'n.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Free speech is disappearing in this country. It is done all the time even on this forum and many others. Privately owned venues select what they permit.

I will probably get sacked for saying this.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
From Hickok45's twitter feed.

“Apparently, Google + is more sensitive about firearms related postings and such. I never use Google+ and did not even realize the videos were being posted over there, I guess. I will keep you posted via Facebook here and the Hickok45 and son channel. I have communicated with YouTube via email this morning, and hopefully, we’ll be able to get the channel back up soon. I had just posted a new video.”
What does it matter how or where it was posted. His videos are all lawful. **** kind of country do we live in where people can post vids of the American flag getting burned, walked on and pissed on but a good ol country boy cant share his lawful evaluations of legally owned/possessed firearms.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
From reading the article, it looks like this was a mistake that the youtube channel was removed. Hopefully they get this all straightened out and the channel back up and running soon.

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
From Hickok45's twitter feed.

What does it matter how or where it was posted. His videos are all lawful. **** kind of country do we live in where people can post vids of the American flag getting burned, walked on and pissed on but a good ol country boy cant share his lawful evaluations of legally owned/possessed firearms.
+1 my friend! This is ridiculous.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
This country has gone from ridiculous to absurd.

Next on the chopping block...Nutnfancy.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Free speech is disappearing in this country. It is done all the time even on this forum and many others. Privately owned venues select what they permit.

I will probably get sacked for saying this.
Has nothing to do with free speech...........has to do with RIGHTS of individuals. The individuals who call the shots at Google do not allow gun related content and that is THEIR RIGHT to do as they see fit with their company. Everyone gets in an uproar about THEIR rights, but others have just as much right as you do. Same with this site. The ones who OWN it, have the RIGHT to damn well do whatever they please with it. You don't like it, you don't have to stay, that's YOUR right. But if you think you should be able to say and do whatever you want, wherever you want, YOU don't understand rights at all.

That said.........it seems there was just a misunderstanding and maybe Hickcocks channel will get back up

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Has nothing to do with free speech...........has to do with RIGHTS of individuals. The individuals who call the shots at Google do not allow gun related content and that is THEIR RIGHT to do as they see fit with their company. Everyone gets in an uproar about THEIR rights, but others have just as much right as you do. Same with this site. The ones who OWN it, have the RIGHT to damn well do whatever they please with it. You don't like it, you don't have to stay, that's YOUR right. But if you think you should be able to say and do whatever you want, wherever you want, YOU don't understand rights at all.

That said.........it seems there was just a misunderstanding and maybe Hickcocks channel will get back up
Soooo..... My 1A right can be infringed upon by google? and it's legal? Hmmm. Maybe google is on to something. Let's pretend (and I do mean PRETEND) I dont like catholics, blacks or gays. According to the logic you presented, if I own a business I may infringe upon the civil rights of others at my pleasure.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Msp3903
Don't think for a minute that because you own something you can do with it as you please. If you have property for sale or rent, you can not prevent someone from renting or purchasing it because you prefer someone else to have it. If you own a shop, you can not refuse to sell or serve someone because you disagree with their lifestyle or who they are or represent. Goverment regulates such things as they choose.

·
Registered
805 Posts

You could not be more wrong if you tried.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts