Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nice looking holster. Might think about picking that one up but I'm really looking for one with about a 30 degree cant.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
they sure seem to have the market covered.

·
Premium Member
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
quote:Originally posted by David the Gnome

I ordered one for my Kahr. Should be here next week, just in time for my CCW license to be processed. :D
Cool - checked the UPS tracking site. Mine hit Lenexa, KS early this morning. Hope it's on my porch when I get home. Congrats on the CCW! Sure feels good to get it.

·
Premium Member
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've had time to give this holster a reasonable try out. So far I really like it. I've always been a little suspicious of how well 'tuckable' holsters really work. This one works great! Worn with a black belt, it is virtually undetectable. Most of the time I wear it under a polo shirt untucked, but it's nice to know it works if you need it. I like it well enough that I just ordered another one for my P11 and PT745 (Same holster fits both)

·
Registered
396 Posts
I have been carrying my Keltec P3AT (front pocket) 24/7 for a couple of years. I love my new P95 but have never thought of a double stack for CCW. How do you think this holster might work with a P95? Now this may sound stupid...but here I go.....If you use a IWB holster don't you have to buy shorts/trousers that are over size? Example..if I normally wear a size 36 do I need to go to 38?

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
quote:Originally posted by USNCHIEF

I have been carrying my Keltec P3AT (front pocket) 24/7 for a couple of years. I love my new P95 but have never thought of a double stack for CCW. How do you think this holster might work with a P95? Now this may sound stupid...but here I go.....If you use a IWB holster don't you have to buy shorts/trousers that are over size? Example..if I normally wear a size 36 do I need to go to 38?
Yes, you do need a size larger shorts/trousers to carry IWB.

·
Registered
842 Posts
quote:Originally posted by KP97DC

quote:Originally posted by USNCHIEF

Yes, you do need a size larger shorts/trousers to carry IWB.
Some of you scrawny fellers might need a larger size but I wear the same size pants. Of course I have an extra bit of of belly muscle and the gun fits right into it and it helps hold the gun very secure.:D
Baker

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Me, too, same size pants-that's a muscle? I didn't know that ice cream builds muscle-you made my day!!!!!

·
Registered
292 Posts
quote:Originally posted by sheepdog

Me, too, same size pants-that's a muscle? I didn't know that ice cream builds muscle-you made my day!!!!!
It's funny how lifting a fork builds your "abs".

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.