Ruger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was my horse and me, her name was BabyGurl and she was all lady to me guess I sorta
of spoilt her. Wasn't had to do either.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok well I have learn how to post pictures on her thanks to Blade and now I will post some picture of Molly and her buddies once I get them back, dang I almost feel computer smart lol

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Great to see some pics.
What unit is that pic taken at?

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hilltop, well had to learn, instead of select I needed to paste. If it hadn't been for Blade I wouldn't know how to post pictures. Thanks again Blade

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Here is a picture of me a bit heavier than I am now, but taken back in 2005, and no that is no Ruger on my side :D

This is LittleBit and me in West Glacier just horsin around before we rode out into the woods. But what you don't see is my Ruger .45 Colt Bisley on the off side.

·
Registered
145 Posts
NAHHH I pictured Snuffy as a short, GI Hair cutted, Ex Drill Sargent Type a guy.You Know sun burnt,Grizzled, Texas Tough Guy. Done a lot and seen a lot type of guy.(Well I still say he's done a lot and seen a lot:D).His pic shows he's not short, and I can see hair under that hat.Looks well tanned but not burnt.Doesn't look old enough to be grizzled yat-- But looks Wise to the ways of the world.Definitely like his him and his Hoss pic.Cool shades too.:D[:p];)

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
From what I know of Snuffy he'd make a hell of a good friend and a hell of a bad enemy---works for me!!![^]

·
Registered
693 Posts
Snuffy, your BabyGurl lady is just awesome! I love horses, but being a city-boy had only two or three rides in my life. Still little afraid, preferring trusty motors. :) For curiosity sake, what are those marks on her?

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks men,
sheepdog my sgt has the same idea of me as you do lol you two been comparing notes lol.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
That horse and I, put many a mile on thru this country.... several years in a row for about 6 trips a summer.

I'm gonna find more pics to tease you all :D

·
Registered
693 Posts
Thanks, JB! Have no words to say how great this view is. We're dying in concrete jungles, and dreaming about places like that...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts