Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Three women, two younger, and one senior citizen were sitting naked in a sauna. Suddenly there was a beeping sound. The first young woman pressed her forearm and the beep stopped. The others looked at her questioningly. "That was my pager" she said. "I have a microchip under the skin of my arm."

A few minutes later, a phone rang. The second young woman lifted her palm to her ear. When she finished, she explained, "That was my mobile phone. I have a microchip in my hand."

The older woman felt very low tech. However, not to be outdone, she decided she had to do something just as impressive. She stepped out of the sauna and went to the bathroom. She returned with a piece of toilet paper handing from her rear end. The others raised their eyebrows and stared at her. The older woman finally said, "Well will you look at that. I'm getting a FAX!"

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
:D

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
har de har har, can't put one up on the vintage ladies!
I remember one time my Mom, bless her soul, came in the house talking about the man that had been waving strangely at her when she was at the busy intersection up the street. Seems she turned in front of him and he gave her the one finger salute. At almost 70, she didn't know why he was being so strange, but friendly!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
quote:Originally posted by jimbo1096

har de har har, can't put one up on the vintage ladies!
I remember one time my Mom, bless her soul, came in the house talking about the man that had been waving strangely at her when she was at the busy intersection up the street. Seems she turned in front of him and he gave her the one finger salute. At almost 70, she didn't know why he was being so strange, but friendly!
Still cracks me up--that remake a few years back of the Beverly Hillbillies movie with Ernest(Jim Varney) and the "finger howdy" and showing off of the guns as they came into L.A. Priceless....:D

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
lol, it may happen some day heck folks have thos blue tooths sticking out of their ears these days. Looks more and more like Star Trek all the time. So I am sure the fax out the ear will be coming soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts