Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any hockey fans on here?

Big Wings fan here. Pittsburg finally figured out how to score last night, but my boys will make adjustments and keep rolling to the Cup...:cool:

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
My feeling is that they didn't play real hard. If they won, ok, if not, that just means that they will win the cup on home ice. I know that idea sucks but I'm stickin' to it. GO WINGS!!!!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I honestly don't think they played bad or less intense, Pitt just played harder (like a team against the wall often does)and got some bounces.

Det was out muscled a lot of the times and it showed.

I watched on CBC as I can't stand the "network" guys. They said that Therrien had spoke with the coaches of Nashville and Dallas and Mike Modano and got tips and ideas on how they lost and what not to do...

Then after the game we got Don "#1 Detroit Hater" Cherry's great input. He tried to show some great hits and aggressiveness by Pitt and 4 of the 6 plays he showed were penalties that were not called. His little sidekick said, "well those aren't the best examples as they border on dirty" and Cherry says "Oh well whatever".. What a chump.

Win it at home or in Pitt or on the moon, I don't care where, but win. Sooner the better..:cool: I'm not scared of Pitt, but I am not taking them lightley. They are a heck of a skilled team.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wings Win!! Wings Win!!!

Decent game. Couple questionable penalties. Pittsburgh never gave out, despite being dominated. It was a nail biter up to the end..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts