Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From all the way here in South Texas....McAllen to be exact....GenerationX.Born and Raised in Mexico.Lived all of my life in the Texas-Mexico border.Did a lot research before buying a Ruger. After reading the pros and cons, I went ahead and bought the P95. After reading all the crap about the Ruger, I am not sure what is it that the haters are going on about. I've already shot about 300 rounds (Monarch) and its SSSSSSSWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTT........no FTE. Smooth.Can't feel the recoil. :DBest purchase, EVER!

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
First Welcome to the Board. Hope you like it here. Second, you picked a very fine pistol. All the P-series Rugers, along with all Rugers, are good guns. A few has had problems, but that happens with anything. :)

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Welcome home friend. Glad to have another P-Series fan on board. I think the P95 and the P90 have to be the best of the P's, but I like them all. Check into the Early Risers Coffee Shop in the mornings. Lots of coffee, mouth-watering eats and a couple of sly ole dogs! Keep both hands on your pancakes else they will disappear before your eyes.
Tom

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
quote:Originally posted by legacy38

Howdy. The P95 is one of the great values out there. It's a rock solid performer at a great price.
It's a damn good gun! I know its dogged for being blocky and "unsexy"....but...dammmmmmmmmmnnnnn. So fun to plink away and, in my eyes, this Beast is a Beauty.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Hey, Bud-since you're from the boomin' metropolis of McAllen-did you happen to know Col. Jack Cannon???? He's been gone awhile-invented the Glaser Safety Slug---I knew him back in the 70's-you guys keep it up, I'm going to have to try out the KP95D-bought my sister one when I got my P97-looking better and better and she won't give it up.It's lots sleeker than the P89-easy to carry concealed and sounds like an excellent backup. Ruger doesn't have much snob appeal, but for a working gun you can bet your life on-can't be beat.See you at the Coffee Shop.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
quote:Originally posted by John H. Fox

Welcome! In as much as you are from Texas, you should be in line for a single action sixgun next. The Rugers are fun.
:D I already got one. As a matter of fact, I got it from Dad as my first gun: S&W 38 Special Ctg.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
quote:Originally posted by Jody Johnson

Welcome from S/E Texas...you gotta like it here. You'll most assuredly grow your collection if you stick around here!
Today I got the Ruger 2006 Catalogue. I am already drooling over what to buy next. :D

·
Registered
557 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you're here! New guy buys cigars. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.