Ruger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
6,774 Posts
Dang...who's in a good mood? You must have been a very very good person this year; looking forward to the festivities already! ;) Santa Claus is coming to town.....:) He knows what you've been blasting...he knows when you've missed...he knows if you've cleaned your guns....:D

· Banned
2,188 Posts
We don't say Happy Holidays down here. We say, Merry CHRISTmas and have a happy new year ! :)

· Former Hoadpiler
32,417 Posts
Dang...who's in a good mood? You must have been a very very good person this year; looking forward to the festivities already! ;) Santa Claus is coming to town.....:) He knows what you've been blasting...he knows when you've missed...he knows if you've cleaned your guns....:D
Around our house we don't have to be good all year to get presents. If that was the rule nobody would get anything. :rolleyes:

· Registered
7,588 Posts
At my house, probably a Charlie Brown tree, with gift wrapped IOUs, and two ham sandwiches to share...........:rolleyes:

· Registered
17,904 Posts
What are these holidays you speak of?

· Ausmerican.
42,713 Posts
Christmas this year is going to be the WHOLE family.
And I mean everyone.
It's going to be great.

· Ausmerican.
42,713 Posts

· Skeptical of Everything
3,655 Posts
Please ... much too early for the seasonal tidings. I'm still recovering from a Halloween candy overdose.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.