Ruger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish all the forum members and your friends and loved ones Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year:D:D

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
Dang...who's in a good mood? You must have been a very very good person this year; looking forward to the festivities already! ;) Santa Claus is coming to town.....:) He knows what you've been blasting...he knows when you've missed...he knows if you've cleaned your guns....:D

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
We don't say Happy Holidays down here. We say, Merry CHRISTmas and have a happy new year ! :)

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Dang...who's in a good mood? You must have been a very very good person this year; looking forward to the festivities already! ;) Santa Claus is coming to town.....:) He knows what you've been blasting...he knows when you've missed...he knows if you've cleaned your guns....:D
Around our house we don't have to be good all year to get presents. If that was the rule nobody would get anything. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
17,454 Posts
What are these holidays you speak of?

·
Delta2
1,588 Posts
I don't do anything Christmas related until after Thanksgiving. So until then...HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Christmas this year is going to be the WHOLE family.
And I mean everyone.
It's going to be great.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts

·
Skeptical of Everything
3,655 Posts
Please ... much too early for the seasonal tidings. I'm still recovering from a Halloween candy overdose.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
We have Christmas this years 30 to 35 people. Have been doing it for 25 years. All family and freinds that don't have someplace to go.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts