Ruger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I have Ruger SR40 and I have a problem which holster would fit my SR40 coz some holster which I've been look for had a brand and model for a specific pistol.

What do you recommend for Ruger SR40?

·
Registered
496 Posts
CrossBreed..You can't go rong I carry a Taurus PT-840 (concealed) at all times..So comforatable I truly forget it is there..Price is quite right as well..Tell hm what you want wait a couple weeks (All made to order) and Viola..Your holsters arrives in your mailbox..
Never been sorry

wPm

·
4E617468616E 4C656767
1,840 Posts
CrossBreed..You can't go rong I carry a Taurus PT-840 (concealed) at all times..So comforatable I truly forget it is there..Price is quite right as well..Tell hm what you want wait a couple weeks (All made to order) and Viola..Your holsters arrives in your mailbox..
Never been sorry

wPm
+1 Crossbreed makes a great IWB holster for SR40, it also fits the SR9 as well.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Check out simply rugged holsters

Take a look at simply rugged. Great leather holsters. I own several and just ordered one for my SR40c. Great customer service too.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Holster for your SR40

I just bought a Uncle Mikes tactical Reflex hoster from Amazon for $30.00 for my SR40C. It works great hold the gun in place and for conceal carry hides the gun well. It comes with a belt loop or paddle style. good thing is the locking system that secures your trigger guard.:) I shot IDPA this weekend and the hoster worked very well. Amazon shipped it to me with in three days.

Bill :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts