Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
I carry my sr9c in a Remora IWB they are very comfortable and you can move them to any position you like. It also fits my sr22 and a taurus 85. Works great for pocket cary for the taurus. Below is a link to the page where there are a couple of versions. One has a reinforced top which would make reholstering easier. I have the standard version and am going to order the reinfoced one as well. At their price you can't go wrong. And they give a discount for LEO and military active and retired.
Remora Original "No Clip" Holsters

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Since I won't be carrying my SR22 for protection I just picked up a Blackhawk holster from Wally World. I do like my Remora for my SR9c though.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Blackhawk size 3 fits both SR22 and LC9 perfectly.

·
Registered
25 Posts
The Blackhawk Ambidextrous #5 fits the SR-22 great and has a pocket in the front for the extra mag. It's not great for concealed carry though.

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
This company lists an IWB holster for the SR22. Good prices also, I'm thinking about ordering one for both of my pistols.

Kholster Holsters 314-669-5780

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just wonder about IWB holsters because I am pretty fat and sometimes have trouble with wider belts digging into my gut. Anybody know of a poket holster for the sr 22? My dilema is in Indiana if I carry my Sr22 squirrel hunting it must be open carry but if I want to carry it while fishing on the river bank for dog medicine it needs to be concealed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts