Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a decent field holster for my SP101 22 revolver. While leather would be nice I am thinking more about a quality nylon holster. Thoughts and or recommendations.

Take Care

Bob

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Other than a generic nylon holster for a small frame 4" revolver, I know of no nylon that is specific for the SP101-22. However, the leather Triple K holster that Ruger sells, or can be found on Ebay, is perfect, and reasonably priced. I also have a leather holster that was sold through S&W years ago, for a 4" model 63, and its a perfect fit also. A S&W J Frame with a 4" barrel is the same as the SP101-22.

I see your location, so I dont know what shipping restrictions you have for an item from the USA, but thats my advice

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Other than a generic nylon holster for a small frame 4" revolver, I know of no nylon that is specific for the SP101-22. However, the leather Triple K holster that Ruger sells, or can be found on Ebay, is perfect, and reasonably priced. I also have a leather holster that was sold through S&W years ago, for a 4" model 63, and its a perfect fit also. A S&W J Frame with a 4" barrel is the same as the SP101-22.

I see your location, so I dont know what shipping restrictions you have for an item from the USA, but thats my advice
Thanks for the reply. No restrictions at this end for holsters. ITAR applies going out of the US for firearms and parts over $100 - thanks Obama - holsters are fine. Some companies will not ship outside of the US. No problem for me as there are lots that do. Trade helps both sides of the 49th. I will take a look at the Ruger and Smith offerings.

Take Care

Bob

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Remora makes several styles that you might like. My wife wife uses one for her LCR 38 and one for her Beretta Tomcat. They are very inexpensive but the quality is very good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts