Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello y'all :)

New guy to the form here. I have a few Ruger's. A single six .22 convertible. A SR9. And recently I picked up a Blackhawk .357. I am trying to find a holster for the Blackhawk. It's the 6.5 inch version. I'm left handed and I wasn't too be able to wear it over a coat and with a pack on. I came across the shoulder holster one on sportsmen guide but it seemed like a hit or a miss on the chest size. Ether to tight or just right........ anyone have any other options or ideas? I'm not looking to spend half as much as I spent on the revolver ether. That was the other problem. 300 dollar holster for a 500 dollar gun.

Thank you everyone :)
( before anyone says anything yes I did run a search but I use the tapatalk app and it isn't anywhere near a good search option )

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
My immediate "go to" recently has been AlienGear. I would check there to see if anything works for you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My immediate "go to" recently has been AlienGear. I would check there to see if anything works for you.
That would be a good option but I'm not looking to conceal it and I will look into that site more when I get a concealed revolver. I will be using it around the farm and while I'm out camping away from civilization.

A hip option wouldn't be bad but it would be painful to draw while wearing a backpack belt.

Anyone know of a hip holster with a tilt draw maybe that would fit it?

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Simply rugged pancake, you can wear it on your belt strong side cross draw or on a shoulder harness. It should be under $200 with the harness.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Simply rugged pancake, you can wear it on your belt strong side cross draw or on a shoulder harness. It should be under $200 with the harness.
Looks great price is steep though. Looking for no more then 100 bucks if absolutely have to but if it's out of the realm of possibility then I will do what I have to do.
But I do like it and it's not out of possibility. Thank you for the info :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts