Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I've got that holster for my P90, for P97s, for M649 Bodyguard 2", and for M65 3"...best IWB I've ever owned...and the price is right...ordered a new catalog this morning, DH are good people!!!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I don't think you will be disappointed in it. I had one that I let go in a deal and I liked it real well. Good luck.

Best,Baldy.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Sheepdog, your note made me think to call them back and request a catalog with the holster I just ordered from them this morning.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well...I did order two yesterday. One for my Keltec and one for my P3AT..I'll make a posting when I get them.

·
Banned
723 Posts
One word of warning regarding IWB carry, if you carry a big gun and your pants are tight in the waist you may have to buy new pants with a bigger waist to accomodate the gun and holster. ;)

For me, IWB is where it's at, been doing it for 20+ years.

Biker

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
There it is SgtKnuckles!!! Fine leather...Biker RN, when I've had to buy new pants with a bigger waist, it was about peach cobbler and ice cream...not gun size!!!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
My DH catalog ordered on the 17th arrived on the 20th-yesterday-now, that's service...and I want this one and this one and that one and one of those......

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I rec'd my two holsters today from Gunners Alley.....I was not expecting such great quality for the price I paid. I am more than pleased.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I am new to carry but I don't have a lot of holsters in the drawer.That Don Hume IWB gets the job done with a big ol P89.

Buying one for a Keltec is scary. You may just forget you are carrying.

tk

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I carried my Keltec all day today.....a little strange, at first, but by this afternoon it was fine. I will try the P95 tomorrow...I want to make that my primary but it may take some time ......thanx to everyone that commented

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.