Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title says it - what are some good or possible holsters (IWB) for the SR9C with Crimson Trace 449 LaserGuard laser?

The CT seems the overwhelming choice of members here. It is the most expensive (of the red light versions), so I guess its quality/reliability/fit&finish are superior? I'm also looking at the LaserLyte Subcompact V3 Laser - half the CTC price, compact and metal instead of plastic. The box shape concerns me in a IWB holster, however, as well as doubts about its quality/reliability. Any experience with this unit in the field?

Any and all comments and help are appreciated.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Crossbreed makes an excellent IWB holster. You can also specifically select that the holster molding fit the SR9c with the CT laser. Here's a link...

SuperTuck Deluxe | Crossbreed Holsters - Super Tuck Deluxe
Thanks, Ascii - the link does lead to a fine-looking holster.

BTW, I'm sorry the thread got repositioned in "accessories" - the question is specific to concealed carry! The point of an IWB holster - I thought would be clear - is to carry concealed, and to take the weapon out, with laser sight, with no obstruction or resistance. Instead, the thread was perceived as merely a holster question. Sorry I was so brief.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts