Ruger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m told holsters for the LCP II are a perfect fit for the new LCP Max. Legit? Also would leather for the original LCP fit the Max model?

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Most of my LCP holsters fit the Max. One Bianchi owb holster does not fit the Max or LCP II. Can't speak to kydex, allmy good holsters are leather.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Mine was made for the Max. I'd be curious how the Max sights would fit in a LCP2 holster?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I’m told holsters for the LCP II are a perfect fit for the new LCP Max. Legit? Also would leather for the original LCP fit the Max model?
My LCP II Vedder pocket holster perfectly fits my new Max, with one exception: the mag release on the Max protrudes slightly more than on the II, and it’s on a wider grip to begin with. So, when pocket carrying, the mag often gets released accidentally. I’m trying to decide whether I should pull out the dremel, or just order a whole new holster specifically designed for the Max. Until then, I’m just carrying with one less round in the mag, which allows me to re-seat the mag while still in my pocket. I know, I know, not ideal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts