Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what holsters would would be good for this gun?, it's a black widow from north american arms with 2" barrel. i am looking for owb, pocket and iwb to carry this gun in. seems all i find are for the 1 5/8 barrel and i don't want my barrel coming out of the bottom of the holster. my price limit is around $25-$30 per holster. thanks for any help

·
Righteous Dude
21,694 Posts
For my Black Widow, I used a nylon Uncle Mike's revolver holster and tailored it to fit the NAA. I usually buy pre-tailored holsters, but the NAA was so light I decided to mess with a cheap holster. It aorked great. I used upholster thread and some super glue.

Classy, huh? :D

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For my Black Widow, I used a nylon Uncle Mike's revolver holster and tailored it to fit the NAA. I usually buy pre-tailored holsters, but the NAA was so light I decided to mess with a cheap holster. It aorked great. I used upholster thread and some super glue.

Classy, huh? :D
can you post a pic?, i may try this but with a picture i would have something to go by. thanks

·
Registered
575 Posts
what holsters would would be good for this gun?, it's a black widow from north american arms with 2" barrel. i am looking for owb, pocket and iwb to carry this gun in. seems all i find are for the 1 5/8 barrel and i don't want my barrel coming out of the bottom of the holster. my price limit is around $25-$30 per holster. thanks for any help
I carry mine around my neck under my Tshirt . It snap down and totally disappears

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts