Ruger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Tell me after you see this you don't start packing at home.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8e7_1172887104

Puppies stolen as family is held at gunpoint

Two gunmen pushed their way into a Los Angeles home last week and got away with four purebred puppies that had been advertised for sale.

The incident was caught on tape by home security cameras. The suspects are seen ordering the family to lie on the floor, then chasing and grabbing four Yorkshire Terrier puppies as they scampered around the room. The family's grown terrier was also taken. The puppies are valued at $2,500 each. The suspects are still at large. No one was injured during the robbery.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You would think it would be hard to sell those puppies without papers indicating that they are pure bred??

I guess they are criminals and not dog breeders, so I'm sure any money they get for them is pure profit, whether they can verify their lineage or not. Unbelieveable how brazen criminals will be

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Ludicrous, I can't fathom the mentality that would steal someone's puppies. I just don't get it. Puppies at gunpoint. I didn't watch the video the first time I read this thread because I just didn't believe someone would break into someone's home and steal puppies. I am really naive sometimes. Live and learn. Come into my home and meet the .73 calibers. Big Poppa and the boys...
peace.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a fat old husky wolf mix, and a P345 next to my chair as I write this. They won't take my old dog, but I will send them home with some very nice copper and lead jewelery to take home with them!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I have for years but this really proves the point and reason

·
Registered
704 Posts
quote:Originally posted by sheepdog

Start?
Good point, my neighbor-hood is very quiet,(almost sleepy), nine months of the year. Seems like when the temperature gets above 85* the crazies start to appear.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Maybe-wouldn't be the first time national TV faked us out...they covered it for a week and I've seen it on all the major networks...kinda believe it's real...anything for money...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.