Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
From Land of Fruit & Nuts
12,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ordered from Homeland Munitions?
or
Blok Tactical?

They have some good prices on 9mm.

Thanks!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Yes I have: 115 gr 9mm to shoot through my G22 with Lone Wolf 9mm conversion barrel. The ammo is fine. I'll order more.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
I'll have to check them out, I ordered 250 rounds of .45 ACP from Freedom Munitions and it took FOR-EVER to arrive........sure $70 + $12 shipping is a good price, maybe, for 250 once-fired .45 ACP reloads but I don't want to wait almost 2 weeks to get it....$12 shipping and then they strap the ammo to the back of a turtle to get it to you lol I might was well have just bought Wolf from my local gun shop.

I ordered a box of defensive .38 Special and some other small Ruger parts from MidWay a week after I ordered the Freedom Munitions ammo, and both packages arrived today. 3 days from Midway, 13 days from Freedom, but rant over. I'm not even an impatient guy, but when I get whacked more than $10 for shipping I kinda want my ammo in a timely fashion.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I just ordered 10K rounds of 9MM 124gr FMJ from Homeland and will split 50/50 with a friend. It is currently 42% off. At a little over $0.09/round a 2 month wait means little to me. :)

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Looks like they are in transition to a new web site hmammo.com that isn't working for me yet.

ExA - I'm with you in the shipping speed with FM but I still placed an order for 250 each of 38 and 9mm and one box of hand cannon 357 to try. :) They have a free shipping promotion through tomorrow I think. I wait for shipping promotions with Midway too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts