Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may not know it, but actually I am an ordained minister. Yes, way back in August 2002, the Universal Life Church of Modesto, California came through with my ordination and made me a Holy Man (and yes, I forgive you for missing my 5 year anniversary and not sending me a cake).

I haven't really done much with my ordination yet, even though I've had it a while. Oh, yes, I've saved millions of souls, but I mean something substantive.

But hey, that's all about to change.

Today I'm launching my "Hondas for Jesus" campaign.

This eminently worthwhile project seeks to put Hondas under the butts of deserving Men of God (namely me, and yes, I can call it "Hondas for Jesus" because I talked to Him and he said he'd be riding along with me most of the time; otherwise I'd've had to call it "Hondas for Deserving Men of God").

To accomplish this worthy goal, we need money. Yes, money might be the root of all evil, but it's also the root of all motorcycles.

To go along with my "Hondas for Jesus" campaign, I've also decided to launch my own church -- "Our Lady of the VXT1300". Later on, our church plans to engage in more worthwhile -- yea, even holy -- activities, such as "Saddlebags for Jesus", "Chrome Fenders for Jesus", "A More Comfortable Aftermarket Seat for Jesus", and maybe even "A Forty Caliber Baby Glock for Jesus to Carry While He Rides His Honda For Jesus".

Yes, as you can tell, <s>the spirits are inside me</s>spirit is upon me.

So, give, folks -- GIVE to "Hondas for Jesus". You'll be glad you did, and so will Jesus.

You don't want Him to have to WALK, do you?

Amen.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After much thought and deliberation, Jesus informs me that he wants THIS one:

·
Count Ursunk
3,324 Posts
a true minister of the GOSPEL should receive that gift as a way of gettin around to spread the WORD..JESUS gets around fine by walkin on the water.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Bestseller92 - I'm not sure, but I think I have seen your <s>act</s> sermon on TV very early Sunday mornings.:D

·
Registered
431 Posts
Friends don't let friends ride Hondas.

Molon Labe

Kim

·
Registered
842 Posts
Hmmm, Not sure but I would think a Man of the Cloth would pick something more basic and down to earth. Something more humble, maybe even made with his own hands.:)

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
quote:Originally posted by btrumanj

Hmmm, Not sure but I would think a Man of the Cloth would pick something more basic and down to earth. Something more humble, maybe even made with his own hands.:)

Now THAT'S more like it! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts