Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
A few years ago at a major inters. in D, there was a guy whose sign said"help this Vietnam Vet Marine's puppy with her vet bills -she is pregnant." He had his beagle-pg. to be sure- in the shopping cart.People almost lined up-he raked it in for a couple of weeks-then his sign said" please help this Vietnam Vet Marine feed the puppies and find them homes"-he had Mama and the puppies in the cart and raked in again---then noone saw him for awhile---then we found him about 2 miles away at another corner-Mama in cart-"Please help this Vietnam Vet Marine get his Mama dog surgery-she just had puppies and needs an operation." he got more miles off that beagle than a B. F. Goodrich tire!!!! Noone seemed to mind, though!

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
You know, I always figured if a politician was really that honest he would never get elected, because too many people want their ears tickled. To really change anything in this country would tick off too many people. People only want to hear what is in it for them instead of what is good for the country.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep Gunman you are 100% right. That's what has enabled so many of these jerks to keep getting relected. Look at WV and Senator Byrd. Just about every road,school house, and public building in that state is named after that old cot. He has got millions of federal tax dollars dumped into his pet projects back home. The people like that and they vote for him.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I agree Baldy, greed is the name of the game. The dems stay in office by promissing to give whatever to people wheather they need it or not. I think the people that vote Republican are honest enough to know you shouldn't get something for nothing at the expense of their country and fellow citizens.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts