Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
To the Right of Reagan
570 Posts
Can you make it a bit larger, or make it so that it's downloadable? It's hard to read. Thanks.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Can you make it a bit larger, or make it so that it's downloadable? It's hard to read. Thanks.
Press Ctrl + on your keyboard and you can zoom in

·
Registered
337 Posts
Yes that's how we roll in Mississippi. We believe the constitution is more than an outdated piece of paper and guarantees certain rights as U.S. citizens.

The democrats are the party of racial, gender, social and class warfare. They are using this gun issue to further divide this country by red and blue states. Many in Texas are seriously considering secession. Some may think this is stupid but I think it is pathetic that BHO and the democrats have degenerated this country to the point where people are seriously considering leaving the union again. If Texas were to seceed watch how fast their population would grow.

I am just sick of all this liberal destruction of society and the nation.

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
I just emailed a personal letter to my Governor to express my opposition to the gun ban. It only takes a few clicks for everyone to contact their Governors and tell them in your own words what you want as a citizen of your state. Please everyone take a few minutes to do this, for all our sakes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts