Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This mechanic took a call from an older woman on the phone. She said her car had an unusual smell inside and wanted to have the mechanic take a look. He told her to bring it in and when she arrived he said to leave it running and he would sit in the passenger seat while she drove. During the drive he would check for the smell while everything was operating. He naturally noticed this was a muscle car and someone had souped up the engine more than it came stock. The old lady hit the gas and spun rubber out of the parking lot. First stop light she locked the tires and slide some before stopping. She left with black marks in the road and immediately threw it in a sharp curve and slid around the turn while the mechanic held on for dear life! As soon as she got the car straightened up she asked the mechanic, if he "smelled it". The mechanic replied, "Smell it, I'm sitting in it!".

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Natalie, that wasn't you that took the car to the Mechanic, was it? :D:D:D
We have some little old Ladies in their 80's that go to Church where I do, and everyone tries to get to Church before they do and wait until after they leave. These hotrod kids don't have anything on them. :)

·
Registered
632 Posts
Calvin: I've got a collection of speeding tickets but never had a mechanic next to me - well, at least I haven't smelled anything.

Taurus: You do not speak with forked tongue! Between you, stoble, and Sheepdog you guys keep me laughing. It's good for the soul!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts