Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A good buddy of mine and I are never going to be house broken according to his wife. We both have to agree, she does sometimes come to the back room and shoot the bull with us but most of the time she leaves us to the room and then of course she knows that we are going to end up going to the range and shoot for several hours at a time. She also knows that we will stay up until dawn talking about everything under the sun just to do it all over again.
Her out take is we can't be house broken she is not going to try and she is always there with a hot good eaten meal for use. But if that little just ask's for something to be done around the house she knows only to ask and what ever it is we are doing we stop and fix it or make it right then and there.
But she knows we are not house broken and she always knows where to find us, we are either ast the range shooting. At a match, in the back room talking or fixing or doing something she wants done.
Once she said I think a rail fence would be nice in the front yard, we looked at each other. He said I'll go get the rail's I told him I'll have the holes dug went ya get back, by supper time we had the poles settin in sack crete. Next morning we finsh the fence, then had breakfast. We went to the range shot a while, when we came back we heard her telling her friend them boys are not house broke yet but I have my fence up.
Nope we are not house broken by any means and it doesn't look like we will either.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Snuffy, I had the highest respect for ya till ya told us you build fence...that's worse than hangin' sheet rock!!!! Repent in dust and ashes.....and buy coffee for us all for two weeks...and don't tell nobody that gunlovers do fences........

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yep I agree and we did.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yep it is he has a really good wife I am proud for them both. She is a good friend to me as well, I am very fortunate to have them as my friends.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Man is she a smart one, got ya'll thinking you're not housebroken, and bragging about it too. She's no fool.

·
Premium Member
2,905 Posts
She's a pretty smart cookie Snuffy! She makes you guys feel all macho and independent, and then lays the honey-dos on you. Sounds like a pretty neat lady.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
she is she treats us good knows when to and how to get things done. Of course we know that when we do for her she really appricates it and does even more for us as we see. He is one lucky man and I am lucky to have friends like them in my life.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts